Every dream starts with a plan
Are you one of the millions of people making a resolution to save more money in the new year? At USE Credit Union, we think that’s great, and we want to help. That’s why we created the 52-Week Savings Challenge. Put just $1.00 in your USE Credit Union savings account the first week, and then increase your deposit by $1.00 each week, so you’ll be depositing $2 the second week, $3 the third week, and so on. You’ll barely notice the money missing from your checking account, but it’ll add up fast.
By the end of the year you’ll have saved almost $1400! Just as importantly, you’ll have made a healthy new habit that will help you bring more of your dreams to life.
Find the right savings account for you:
|Advantage Savings||Regular Savings||Holiday Savings1||Youth (Penny) Savings2|
|Overview||This account makes it easy to start saving.||Save up for something special.||Save up for some holiday cheer.||Start a savings account for your little one.|
|Monthly Fee||$5 - waived with min. $35 automatic transfer from USECU checking||$5||None||None|
|Higher Rate Dividends||Yes|
|ATM Card Option||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Open Now||Open Now||Open Now||Contact Us|
Save time with features that let you bank from anywhere
- Direct Deposit - Ultimate convenience. Plus, get paid a day early3
- Bill Pay - Set up automatic and recurring payments to avoid being late
- Smartwatch App - Keeps tabs of your money on your wrist
- E-Documents - Keep all your financial info at your fingertips without the paperwork
- On-The-Go Account Alerts
Looking for more than a basic savings account?
Must meet membership eligibility requirements. Message and data rates apply.
1. Deposits only, with one annual disbursement in November. A withdrawal, other than scheduled disbursement, will cause the account to be closed and any accrued dividends will be forfeited.
2. Designed for minors under age 18, using the minor’s tax identification number. A person of majority age must also be joint on the account.
3. Direct Deposit generally credited one business day prior to the designated payment date if provided by the employer. Actual deposit date is not guaranteed.