Live a Financially Healthy Life
Meet GreenPath Financial Wellness - a free financial education and counseling program that can help you eliminate financial stress, increase your savings, and achieve your financial goals.
With GreenPath, you'll be able to:
- Explore options for easing financial stress and achieving financial goals
- Discuss your credit and receive tips for improving your credit score
- Look at student loan repayment options, including the pros and cons
- Discuss debt repayment options
- Receive assistance with housing issues, including purchasing a home, avoiding foreclosure, or reverse mortgages
- Improve your financial IQ through online resources and money management tools
If you are looking to determine the cost of a loan, your monthly mortgage payments, or you want to save for retirement, check our financial calculators.
Financial Planning Worksheets
Sometimes the best way to work on money management issues is the old fashioned way - with pencil and paper. Browse helpful worksheet templates to set goals, create a budget, and create an inventory of your financial life.
USE Credit Union is not affiliated with GreenPath Financial Wellness, who provides financial education and counseling services on our behalf. This partnership is available as free member benefit and we welcome your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org