Accessing Your Accounts
We’re Here For You
Your health and safety and that of our employees and communities is always our top priority, but we also know you still need easy and convenient ways to access your money. So, while we're all social distancing to help prevent the spread of COVID-19, we've got you covered with flexible digital and in-person banking options.
- With Online Banking, you can pay bills, check balances, open accounts, move money between accounts, apply for loans, and more.
- Our mobile app lets you do all those things, plus deposit paper checks.
- Live Chat and Secure Messaging in Online Banking provides you direct access to our Member Service Representatives to answer questions quickly and securely.
- When you need cash, our ATM network has 30,000 surcharge-free locations.
- While our USE Credit Union branches are temporarily closed to walk-ins for the COVID-19 emergency, you can still make an appointment to visit a branch (Monday-Friday, 10 a.m.-3 p.m.) by calling our Member Service Center at 866.873.4968. Rest assured, we'll observe social distancing standards during your appointment, make hand sanitizer readily available, and continue our enhanced cleaning procedures.
- Not near a USECU branch? Some of our 5,000 shared branch locations nationwide may be open or making appointments for in-person banking. Be sure to call ahead to confirm branch availability.