Affordable Tech from Your Local Credit Union
USE Credit Union has teamed up with your campus tech store to provide an affordable way to get new technology. Our in-store loan purchase program offers:
- Up to $5,000 with no application fee
- Fixed rates as low as 6.49% APR1
- Up to 36 months to repay (no prepayment penalty)
- Bundled purchasing on a variety of brands (desktops, laptops, tablets, plus software and accessories)
- Discounts on select computers and equipment (visit your campus tech store)
Buy a MacBook Pro® ($1,199 value)2 for no money down and as little as $36.74 per month.
When UC Davis students open a Student Checking free with eStatements they’ll get a $50.00 cash bonus!3
Here are just a few of the perks UC Davis students enjoy with a USECU membership:
- Student Checking free with eStatements.
- Free Money For You – Up to $503
- Online and Mobile Banking
- Mobile Check Deposit
- Free Financial Check-Ups and Guidance
- Over 30,000 surcharge-fee ATMs
- Student Rewards Credit Card4
- .50% Auto Loan Discount (apply for a lower rate after one year)5
To open your account, visit us at our Davis branch, or join now..
Maximize Your Money Mojo
Get a $50 account bonus when you open a Student Checking free with eStatements.3
All loans subject to credit approval. Rates, terms and conditions are subject to change. Must be 18 or older to apply. Must meet membership and account criteria. MacBook is a registered trademark of Apple Inc.
1. 6.99% APR effective as of 04/06/22. 6.49% APR with automatic payment from USECU Checking Account. 36 monthly payments of $30.64 for every $1,000 borrowed at 6.49% APR. Must be 18 to apply. Financing with approved co-signer available to applicants with no credit history.
2. Reflects bookstore pricing as of 04/06/22 on an 13″ Macbook Pro Apple M1 Chip 8-Core CPU and 8-Core GPU, 8GB/256GB SSD ($1,199). Payment example does not include tax.
3. Offer valid to new members only. Must meet membership and account criteria. Subject to tax liability.
4. Choice of Platinum Rewards or our Credit Builder card for students with thin or no credit history upon credit approval.
5. Rate reduction requires a new application and credit approval.