Send money directly from your account to theirs — typically in minutes.1
Send or receive money right from your USE Credit Union Mobile App.
There are no fees to send money with Zelle from our app3.
Zelle is a fast, safe and easy way to send money directly between almost any bank accounts in the U.S., typically within minutes1. With just an email address or U.S. mobile phone number, you can send money to people you trust, regardless of where they bank2.
You can send money to friends, family and others you trust1.
Since money is sent directly from your bank account to another person’s bank account within minutes2, it’s important to only send money to people you trust, and always ensure you’ve used the correct email address or U.S. mobile phone number.
You can send, request, or receive money with Zelle. To get started, log into your mobile banking app and select “Send Money with Zelle®”. Following the prompts, enter the information requested, accept the terms and conditions, and you’re ready to start sending and receiving with Zelle.
To send money using Zelle, simply select someone from your mobile device’s contacts (or add a trusted recipient’s email address or U.S. mobile phone number), add the amount you’d like to send and an optional note, review, then hit “Send.” In most cases, the money is available to your recipient in minutes1.
To request money using Zelle, choose “Request,” select the individual from whom you’d like to request money, enter the amount you’d like to request, include an optional note, review and hit “Request”4. To receive money, just share your enrolled email address or U.S. mobile phone number with a friend and ask them to send you money with Zelle.
If you have already enrolled with Zelle, you do not need to take any further action. The money will move directly into your bank account, typically within minutes1.
If you have not yet enrolled with Zelle, follow these steps:
- Click on the link provided in the payment notification you received via email or text message.
- Select your bank or credit union’s name.
- Follow the instructions provided on the page to enroll and receive your money. Pay attention to the email address or U.S. mobile phone number where you received the payment notification – you should enroll with Zelle using that email address or U.S. mobile phone number to ensure you receive your money.
Zelle is a great way to send money to friends, family and people you are familiar with such as your personal trainer, babysitter or neighbor2.
Since money is sent directly from your bank account to another person’s bank account within minutes1, Zelle should only be used to send money to people you trust.
Neither USECU, nor Zelle, offers a protection program for any authorized payments made with Zelle – for example, if you do not receive the item you paid for or the item is not as described or as you expected.
It’s easy — Zelle is already available in your mobile banking app! Check your app and follow a few simple steps to enroll with Zelle today.
Mobile and data rates apply when using Mobile Banking.
1. Transactions typically occur in minutes when the recipient’s email address or U.S. mobile number is already enrolled with Zelle.
2. Must have a bank account in the U.S. to use Zelle.
3. Mobile carrier fees may apply.
4. In order to send payment requests or split payment requests to a U.S. mobile number, the mobile number must already be enrolled with Zelle.
Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.