There are lots of easy ways to make payments on your USECU auto or personal loan.
- Make sure your payment is never late by setting up automatic payments from your USECU Checking or Savings account.
- Make a one-time payment in online banking from a USE Credit Union Checking or Savings account, using the Make a Transfer function.
- Make a payment from an outside financial institution by logging into the USECU Mobile App and tap Loan Payment or log in to Online Banking, go to Move Money and select Loan Payment.
- Make your payment in person by bringing your payment into any USE Credit Union branch or CO-OP Shared Branch location.
- Call us at 866.873.4968 for assistance making a payment from your USE Checking or Savings account or to make a check by phone payment from another financial institution. There is a $10.00 fee for a check by phone payment.
- If you prefer to mail your payment, be sure to write your account number on your check. If you have an auto loan that you received directly from the dealership, mail your payment with your loan coupon.
Mail Payments to: USE Credit Union, P.O. Box 881109, San Diego, CA 92168
Send Overnight Payments to: USE Credit Union, 10120 Pacific Heights Blvd., Suite 100, San Diego, CA 92121